BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
Our Business Online Banking Service is a secure, password-protected area within our website, which allows businesses to perform a variety of cash management tasks.
Business Online Banking offers a full suite of administrative functions including the following features:
- View balances
- Review, export or print transaction activity
The Move Money menu provides the user with options for the following services:
- Make a Transfer - This feature allows the user to move funds between ASB accounts and transfers can be scheduled for the current day, a date in the future or on a recurring basis
- Wire Transfer - This feature allows the user to wire funds to accounts at other financial institutions. Wire Transfers can be scheduled for the current day or (if applicable) a date in the future. Pending wire transfers can be reviewed and deleted.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House Origination) – This feature allows the user to create ACH files and submit them to their financial institution
Enable the dual approval option in order to have a second user approve payments and templates
- Bill Pay - ASB Business Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills online; add, edit or delete a payee (the entity that receives the payment), and check to see if a payment has cleared
- e-Statements - View, print and download your statements going back 24 months
- Stop Payment - Place a real time stop payment on a check
- Alerts and Notifications - set up email alerts on your account activity
- Reports - run reports on ACH and Wire activity